A little bit about Fresh Gaia
If you refuse to use chemical filled soap on your skin, you are at the right place. To bring Nature in your home, all you need to do is buy one of my products. I make soap, dry shampoo, body butter and lip balm.
My products are crafted with ingredients coming directly from Mother Nature. They are made with organic cold pressed oils and butters, all of them known to have healing, soothing and moisturising effect on our skin.
- Each soap is made with Extra Virgin Olive oil, which is known to have moisturising and conditioning qualities;
- Coconut oil has excellent cleansing and nourishing qualities with distinctive fragrance and easy for the skin to absorb it;
- Shear butter has healing qualities because it contains so many fatty acids that retain skin moisture and elasticity. It is a fantastic moisturiser and nourishes the skin, can help to prevent or reduce the appearance of stretch marks, great for dry, cracked or sensitive skin, can relieve the effects of eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions;
- Cocoa butter is a very good antioxidant excellent for people with eczema, dermatitis and stretch marks;
- Sweet almond oil is easy for skin to absorb, rich in vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and E
- Canola is also a good moisturiser although low in fatty acids.
Some of my soaps are without any additives, some are with added mica for colour, and some soaps are with herbs and essential oils. You have a sellection of different herbs such as Calendula, Camomile, Moroccan Mint Tea, Lavender buds, Lemongrass, and Spirulina. Other ingredients are Oatmeal, Honey, Activate charcoal, Essential oils, Cocoa powder and chocolate are the main additives to the soap bars that bring extra nature goodness on your skin.
What else makes my soaps so good for your skin?
Each bar has extra Shea butter and Cocoa butter that stay free in the soap. They do not connect with the sodium hydroxide. Wash after wash, both butters leave little bit of cream on your skin, healing and moisturising it. For better result some of my shampoos are with Neem Leaves and Neem Leaves tea.
Why it is better to use it instead of commercial liquid shampoo? Unlike the commercial shampoo that is made with added chemicals, in my dry shampoo all ingredients come directly from nature. A mixture of some of these oils bring the perfect combination of cleanser (coconut oil) with moisturising (olive oil and castor oil) and nourishing qualities (coming from the sweet almond oil). As a result you benefit from a shiny and clean hair, dandruff free scalp and no more itchy feeling.
My body butters are made with cocoa butter, shear butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil and vitamin E. Depends on the skin needs, I can add calendula infused olive oil and dry calendula for damaged or dry skin, honey and beeswax for dry and sensitive skin or with no added extras for everyday use. Fragrances can be added such as rose geranium, rosemary, thyme, lemon, ylang ylang, sage, sweet orange and lavender.
Main ingredients of my lip balms are beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter and vitamin E. To make them softer, I add coconut oil and sweet almond oil. Fragrances are natural cocoa butter and shea butter.
My soaps are not tested on animals, but all come with safety certificate.
Delivery and P&P are added to the order. Delivery price varies starting £2.90 for anount up to £10, £4.20 postage for amount between £10 and £25 purchase price, £6.80 for items at the value between £25 and £75.
I hope you enjoy your purchase!
Any feedback is more than welcome!